Are you ready for a fantastic Christmas Countdown? Each day we are releasing a free pattern from Mary Maxim. It’s ONLY Free for 24 Hours! We have a special treat today with another BONUS 24 Hour FREE PATTERN. We are also introducing you to many talented artisans, check back to previous posts and visit some of our favorite independent designers. We have another great artist for our feature tomorrow, so stay tuned! Make sure to visit each day because all patterns will be removed from the blog on January 7th, 2019.
We are also hosting a fabulous giveaway, read more about how to enter at the end of this post.
Today’s countdown features our favorite Plastic Canvas crafts. This is a great craft for all ages. Plastic canvas is a variation of traditional needlepoint and is used to create decorative 3D designs. We have many fun kits available here and they come with everything you need to complete your project. We also offer a plastic canvas club which will allow you to get a new and different kit mailed to you each month.
Enjoy our top Plastic Canvas Crafts of the season:
5. Snowy Winter Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Cover
On sale: $9.99
4. Christmas Village Plastic Canvas Kit
On Sale: $19.99
3. Warm Glow Tissue Box Cover Plastic Canvas Kit
On Sale: $9.99
2. Backyard Beauties Mason Jar Set
1. Christmas Lantern Plastic Canvas Kit
24 Hour Free Pattern
Today we have two great Plastic Canvas patterns to download. We start with the Candy Cane Sleds Pattern. Make these cute sleds to hold your holiday treats.
24 Hour Free Pattern – BONUS
Gift Packages Ornaments Pattern
Decorate your tree with these fancy Gift Package Ornaments.
We joined together with some amazing Makers to bring you 3 fantastic giveaways. Each giveaway lasts a week and includes unique prizes from talented makers. This is sure to be an event you won’t want to miss. Come back each day for another chance to win! This week’s giveaway is valued at $70
This Week’s Giveaway Includes:
- Mary Maxim – $25 Gift Card
- Good Knit Kisses – Rolling Waves Cowl and Yarn to Knit or Loom it.
- The Crochetproneur – Pattern and Yarn to Crochet it.
- Meghan Makes Do – Pattern
- Coco Crochet Lee – Pattern
- Life and Yarn – Pattern of your Choice
- Miramar Woods Pattern